Maintaining a work-life balance is important for everyone and can be challenging at times. We recognize this and, as a result, have designed a benefits package we believe provides our staff the support they need to ensure their own wellness.
Personal Health and Wellness
- Discounted membership to our Back Bay Rehabilitation gym for employees which provides use of all exercise equipment
- Employee wellness committee/program
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Pharmacy discounts
- 403(b) Retirement plan with MassMutual
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- NH Federal Credit Union membership
- 24/7 employee assistance program
- Earned time program – accrue up to 26 days during first 12 months of employment
- Employee-supported sick bank
Benefit eligibility varies by benefit, some of which may have waiting periods. We will be happy to provide more detailed information regarding any of our employee benefits and answer any questions you may have directly. You can call our Manager of Human Resources & Benefits, Maureen Vaccaro, at 603.515.2094 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.